How Everyday Facial Massage Can Dramatically Tighten Your Skin?
If you’re a beauty conscious person like me, who are suffering from the signs and symptoms of skin aging, facial massage is one of the most effective, 100% natural, and a no-side-effect solution for you. Although a good facial massage has numerous benefits and advantages as it aids in providing you with not only a younger-looking skin but also a stress-free day. Ye, you heard it right! Facial massages have the tendency to help you release tension owing to their relaxing nature.
Other than this, facial massage does not only prevent aging but can also work against the already aged skin, to make it look younger and fresher. Moreover, facial massage also improves the blood circulation in the skin, making it look brighter. It also helps in lifting and firming the facial muscles. It helps in reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and puffiness, and much more without any side-effects.
Notably, a good facial massage can also work wonders for those who believe that their facial muscles have started to sag, and want to get one of those expensive facelifts. Simply massage your face with your favorite body oil once a day (almond oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, argan oil, etc.). Techniques of massages that lift are inclusive of:
- Cheeks: Apply light pressure first to the “apples” of the cheeks, in a circular motion, then move towards the inner cheekbones using the same circular motion, then massage towards the edges of the face, and then move back around.
- Corners of the Mouth: While using a circular motion, move your fingertips on both sides of the mouth. Keep in mind to only use upward pressure.
- Eye Area: Massage around each eye starting from the arch of each eyebrow, make your fingers meet at the top of the nose before moving back to the initial position.
- Forehead: Place your hands vertically side by side, now move one hand upwards and the other downwards to help reduce horizontal wrinkles that appear on the forehead. Using this zigzag motion, cover the entire forehead.
- Frown Line: Gently rub back and forth with your fingers placed horizontally on the frown lines.
It’s a Secret of Naturally Rejuvenating Your Skin:
In fact, a little face massage can do wonders for your tired and puffy morning face. You can add it to your daily routine to rejuvenate your skin for a younger and fresher look every day. Also, for those in the fear of getting a loose skin, massaging your face can help evoke and anti-aging response through better blood circulation.
The practice has proved it that face massage is not only a healthy but also a very non-expensive way of revitalizing your skin as compared to Botox, fat injections, plastic surgery, and laser resurfacing. Besides, it is fully natural and has no side effects whatsoever.
So, what are you waiting for? Go get that best-loved oil of yours and start the refreshing procedure of regenerating, uplifting, reviving, and tightening your skin, while being light on your wallet at the same time.
But wait…you also have to have your own facial massager to make every day facial massaging possible. It’s well and good if you already own one. If not, try VIJUVE anti-aging facial massager that can yield astonishing results when used on daily basis. As an added bonus, its portability and smart design provide ease of carrying it to not to miss your facial massage in case you have to go outdoors.